Richard Gnann IV. Original 2013
Greatest stuff ever.
I met this twerking, albino Raven named Pearl today. It is only one of four known albino Ravens in the whole world.
Pearl lives in this woman’s house. The handler has a permit, and the bird is property of the government (like hawks and falcons). She is affiliated with the California Wildlife Center.
1. 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes of staring at the computer screen, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds to avoid eye strain
2. Watching the news too much has been proven to depress you and give you an unrealistic view of the world
3. If you ever get a new puppy, put tin foil on furniture you don’t want them to chew. They won’t ever hop up on tin foil
4. An easier way to avoid over thinking is to NEVER dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next.
5. If you tend to wake up early after drinking, it might be because your blood sugar is low. A slice of bread or peanut butter can solve this
Some of the many funny Batman and Alfred moments over the years. BROTP.
"Leave the tray, please."
"I give you my word, I did not plan that."
The fact that he had to defend himself is the best part.
Whenever Bruce angsts about how hard it is not having parents I feel bad for Alfred.
Like , kinda throwing it all in his face there, Bats.
Thing about comic book Batman (and GOOD Animated Batman) I found is that he doesn’t pull the dead parent card that often, because he knows he has a family.
He is still be an utter Control Freak though.
now this is what i like to see… if i’m gonna buy some fancy new Strong Product i wanna see it beat the weaker version of itself into total useless garbage…… its called innovation and i’ve never been so happy to be a capitalist…
sometimes i wonder if this website is okay
Kid gets a banana as a prank gift from his parents on his birthday. Look at his excitement. This kid is my hero.
Kids React To: The sudden realization of their own mortality
even the baby’s a little shook up by the end
This small human has internalized the inexorable march of time far better than I have.